Friday, December 11, 2009

I go in spurts

I tend to get lazy an not update this thing. Apologies! Lots have happend since the last update. I turned 23! My mother came down and a group of us all went out to get some delicious eats!


We all went to the Uppper Room after that for a drunkin evening. I wish I was able to remember most of it but needless to say it was a blast.

Thanksgiving happend recently. Let me tell you I at way way way to much food. I know everybody says that but seriously i had six dinners in four days. Lets get real here. The first one was really fun. My good friend Brad and his girlfriend Megan hosted a friend dinner at their spot which was super fun. I will say I figured out what my picture would look like if it was in a church directory.


There will be more to come, I have to go to work now and fight the freezing cold. Hope everyone stays warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment