Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wooten

I just want to say that Officer Wooten is possibly the biggest asshole i have ever met. Don't get me wrong, i normally am not one to complain about events such as last nights run in with the IMPD. I got a ticket for "running a red light" that was Green! It turned green at the last moment and we preceded to pass through the intersection. Sure enough Wooten decided to be his awesome self and be a huge dick. I called this morning to try and get the video from the traffic camera that was at the intersection. Hopefully i am able to get a hold of this video and take it with me to contest this shit. Oh and Wooten decided it would be cool to write me an auto ticket instead of the 50 dollar citation he gave Brad. I am looking at 175. Lets pray i get this video evidence.

On a more lighter note, Warsaw this weekend. Should be good time.

2 comments:

  1. damn dude ! i got pegged for 'running a light ' that was turning green as i was passing through. luckily the officer had an emergency and had to jet. good luck :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. be careful dude. i tried to contest my ticket though changed my mind and paid it, and then they went ahead and tried suing me for 2500. dude is way bogus. good luck
    -peter

    ReplyDelete